HOTV CLUB EQUIPMENT
Our club has brew gear that is available for members to use. All of the items reside at Corvallis Brewing Supply. There is a one week check out limit unless pre-arranged with the equipment dude...that would be me.
by Joel Rea
- RIMS (Recirculating Infusion Mash System) Due to the tenacity of this piece of equipment I would strongly suggest that you have a training brew session with someone who has experience in using it. Scott Caul has in the past been gracious to hold open house brewing sessions with this fine piece (of equipment) usually several times of the year.
- Motorized Grain Mill
- CO2 kit - Includes CO2 bottle, regulator and tool box full of draft parts
- Oxygen Bottle and Infusion Stone
- Counter Pressure Bottle Filler
- Low-Pressure Burner with tank
- 12 gallon Stainless Steel Liquor Tank
- 15 gallon Stainless Steel Mashtun / Lautertun
- Bench Capper
- 10 gallon Cornelious Keg
- AHA Style Guidelines Books 1-8
If you have a piece of equipment that is collecting dust and you would like to donate it to the club please let me know.
||Portland International Beer Festival
||July HOTV Meeting at Mary Shannon O'Boyles
||Oregon Brewers Festival, Portland
||HOTV Summer Picnic
||Great American Beer Festival, Denver
UPCOMING AHA CLUB ONLY COMPETITIONS
To be judged at the July HOTV meeting
Entries due by 8/12/2006 and judging will be held 8/19/2006.
WZZ AHA COC
2335 Dickerson Road
Reno, NV 89503
Hosted by John Tull and the Washoe Zephyr Zymurgists of Reno, NV. Categories 24-26* For more information, contact John Tull at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entries due by 10/13/2006 and judging will be held 10/21/2006.
Northern Brewer, Ltd.
Attn: Steve Fletty
1150 Grand Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55105
Hosted by Steve Fletty and the St. Paul Homebrewers of St. Paul, MN.
Category 13* Stout For more information, contact Steve Fletty at fletty@UMN.EDU.
Light Hybrid Beer
Entries are due by 11/08/06 and judging will be held on 11/11/06.
Attn: Bill Gornicki
16812 21 Mile Rd
Macomb, MI 48044-2601
Hosted by Bill Gornicki & Kevin Kutskill of the Clinton River Association of Fermenting Trendsetter CRAFT of Macomb Twp, MI
Category 6* covering Cream Ale, Blonde ale, Kölsch, and American Wheat or Rye Beer For more information, contact Bill Gornicki at email@example.com.